WHY BIMBA'S MBA
- 1. Top MBA in China, at Peking University
● BiMBA was founded in 1998, the first joint MBA program in Beijing officially approved by the Chinese government, as well as a key international cooperative program of Peking University, China's foremost place of learning.
● BiMBA's MBA has consistently been ranked as the top part-time MBA program in China and in the top two for full-time programs by Forbes China.
● BiMBA enjoys Peking University’s reputation, tradition and facilities. Its location at this great university, and its reputation as a top MBA program, is a winning combination for graduates.
- 2. International Standard MBA
● Its faculty is drawn from China, Europe and the States;
● Its curriculum is focused on managing in a global business environment;
● Its students come from 10+ countries and regions, international students comprising 20% of the full-time MBA class;
● PKU - Velrick program: Its degree is granted by the Vlerick Business School, partner school of BiMBA,which belongs to a select group of business schools in the world that hold all 3 major international accreditation labels in the world of management education: EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB;
● PKU - UCL program: Its degree is granted by UCL School of Management (SoM), partner school of BiMBA. SoM is a leading business school focusing on innovation, technology, analytics and entrepreneurship;
● There are options of doing a follow-on master's degree: Master of Science in Global Finance with Fordham University, New York or Global Real Estate Master with University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- 3. Economic Viewson Doing Business in China
● BiMBA was founded by, and is run by, the National School of Development(NSD) of Peking University. It is based at(and inspired by)the prestigious China Center for Economic Research(CCER), which was founded by the famous economist Professor Justin Lin(Senior Vice President and Chief Economist of the World Bank, 2008-2012).
● NSD and CCER have played a key role in China’s social and economic reform during the past thirty years and have earned a reputation for being an important‘think-tank’ for the Chinese government.
● NSD is composed of many of China's most distinguished and influential economists, some of whom teach in the MBA and EMBA classes. As a result, the BiMBA program is able to provide an MBA that is highly relevant to social and economic views on doing business in China.
- 4. Ideal Atmosphere for Close Interactions
● BiMBA is located within the grounds of what was the residence of a prince in the Qing Dynasty, dating back about 250 years old.
● These physical features, as well as the small class sizes, provide the ideal atmosphere for close interactions with both other students and faculty members.
● We pride ourselves on having a family-like environment, rather than being a degree factory.
- 5. Ranking
- 6. Class Snapshot