- Former P&G President Bob Mcdonald: Values Based Leadership
- Recently Langrun Gardens welcomed Mr Bob Macdonald, a guest with exceptional leadership skills. Mr Macdonald is the former Chairman, President and CEO of P&G. Under his leadership, P&G’s stock price grew at an annual rate of 3% and total revenue and social benefits experienced great growth, making P&G famous for its strong leadership.
- Prof. Zhaofeng Xue: Management Philosophy of Internet Finance
- The rise of Yu'E Bao triggered widespread interest in Internet finance. This interest led to discussion of different ideas, technologies, and ultimately, benefit that goes to different parties. Today, the technology that supports Internet finance has become mature; products like Yu Ebao have entered market; consumers have enjoyed benefit from these products and services; even banks have become aware of the value of this sector. As a result, revolution led by development of Internet in financial market is inevitable.
- Mr. He Liu and Prof. Yiping Huang Invited by Bilderberg Group
- Mr. He Liu, Deputy Director of National Development and Reform Commission of China and director of Economy Project Group of Central Leading Group for Comprehensively Deepening Reforms, and Professor Yiping Huang from National School of Development at Peking University were invited to attend Bilderberg Conference--“meeting of mystery” between May 29th and June 1st in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Please review our website for application requirements and deadlines. We look forward to getting to know you. Start your application here！