- Prof. Justin Lin Leads Chinese Business Delegation to Examine Africa’s Investment Environment
- Justin Yifu Lin, Honorary Dean of the National School of Development of Peking University, former World Bank senior Vice President and Vice Chairman of the National Federation of Industry and Commerce led entrepreneurs from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Fujian and Zhejiang to Rwanda, Ethiopia and Senegal to examine their respective investment environments as well as to discuss the possibility of China’s labor intensive industries investing in Africa.
- 【MBA Entrepreneur List】Haoyang YU: Entrepreneurship is a way of life
- “Belief is the spirit of a company; this is what all entrepreneurs should consider. Starting a company is not to make money or publicly list, but to truly make it a business, it’s as important as breathing. I hope to make Global Intellect Consulting a century-old company, so that many generations can benefit from it.” Yu Haoyang
- Former P&G President Bob Mcdonald: Values Based Leadership
- Recently Langrun Gardens welcomed Mr Bob Macdonald, a guest with exceptional leadership skills. Mr Macdonald is the former Chairman, President and CEO of P&G. Under his leadership, P&G’s stock price grew at an annual rate of 3% and total revenue and social benefits experienced great growth, making P&G famous for its strong leadership.
- Please review our website for application requirements and deadlines. We look forward to getting to know you. Start your application here！