- Cracking the code to family succession: Second generation rich or Second generation entrepreneur?
On 2 November 2014, Peking University's National School of Development BiMBA , in conjunction with the Beijing Youth Daily, held the Wealth Succession Forum in Peking University’s Langrun Garden. Many well-known scholars and entrepreneurs launched a dialogue to crack the code of wealth succession and lift the veil on ‘second generation wealth’.
- Alumni Career Mentor Q&A: A Cog in the Machine or a High Growth Enterprise?
- On the 14 October, Peking University's National School of Development BiMBA invited a number industry veterans from its wide pool of alumni to share their views gained from years of workplace experience and light the path forward for current MBA students. Key points from four of BiMBA’s Alumni Career Mentors are presented in this article.
- BiMBA Co-hosts Huangpu Forum on Entrepreneurship
- In October, 2014, students and professors of The National School of Development’s BiMBA at Peking University (“BiMBA”) gathered with hundreds of entrepreneurs and angel investors in Shanghai to discuss “Changing Investments in the Age of Innovation” at the Huangpu Forum.
- Please review our website for application requirements and deadlines. We look forward to getting to know you. Start your application here！